Graduate Credential Program in Bio-Business
The Bio-Business Graduate Credential
The Bio-Business Graduate Credential is available to:
- Students who are not enrolled in any Graduate Program
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Program that does not include the Graduate Credential Courses as required or elective courses and students who are not alumni of the BSBT Master’s Program or ReMC Graduate Certificate Program
- Baccalaureate Degree from accredited university
The Bio-Business Credential is designed to provide students with short, focused training on central issues related to an effective research enterprise in the biomedical sciences.
The training will equip students with the knowledge and skills to become better managers in the bio-business enterprise, including compliance with university, regional or national regulatory agencies.
||Legal and Regulatory Environment of Life Science Innovation - Drug Discovery
||Legal and Regulatory Environment of Life Science Innovation - Medical Devices
Upon completion of the Bio-Business Credential, students will be able to
- Explain the central components of successful business strategies in biotechnology, and
create a business plan
- Explain the scientific implications and issues of quality control and regulatory affairs related
to drug development and medical devices, and create a project plan.